Meal In A Mug Recipe
Reports Geraldine Grisdale of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, "Noodles, beans and ground beef makes this a warm hearty lunch. It's especially nice during the colder months."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (21 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope sloppy joe mix
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water, pork and beans, tomatoes and sloppy joe mix. Bring to a boil; add macaroni and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until the macaroni is almost cooked. Pour into thermoses. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Meal In A Mug in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p54
Reviews for Meal In A Mug(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2010
My family loves this recipe. We make it a lot especially in the winter. It is also super easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >