- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (21 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope sloppy joe mix
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water, pork and beans, tomatoes and sloppy joe mix. Bring to a boil; add macaroni and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until the macaroni is almost cooked. Pour into thermoses. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Meal In A Mug
"love this recipe. have found that some varieties of pork and beans break down quickly, so I bring everything to a boil except the beans and the macaroni. then add macaroni and half the beans. I add the rest of the beans when the macaroni is almost cooked."
"My family loves this recipe. We make it a lot especially in the winter. It is also super easy to make."