Meal in a Muffin Pan
This meal-in-a-pan breakfast is ideal for busy weekday mornings. I just add fresh fruit and beverages. —Michelle Plumb, Montrose, Colorado
4-6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) corned beef hash
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan. Divide hash
- into six of the cups; press onto the bottom and up the sides to form
- a shell. Break an egg into each shell; season with salt and pepper.
- Mix muffins according to package directions. Spoon batter into the
- other six cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and eggs are
- set. Yield: 4-6 servings.