- 1 can (15 ounces) corned beef hash
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan. Divide hash into six of the cups; press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a shell. Break an egg into each shell; season with salt and pepper. Mix muffins according to package directions. Spoon batter into the other six cups.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and eggs are set. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Meal in a Muffin Pan(7)
Sort By :
made um ,ate um, loved um. thanks email@example.com
This is one of my go to recipes for Easter Brunch. Super fast, easy and great presentation. I have always cooked the CBH for at least 5 minutes, then add the eggs because I prefer a softer egg.
I read the reviews before making this, I baked the hash for 5 minutes then added the egg. It was good and will make them again. We like our egg yolks a little on the soft side so I will not cook them quite as long as suggested. Thanks!
I didnt use as much hash as it called for but oh boy they were still tasty
I made this last night. Very easy recipe and it came out perfectly. Will definitely make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >