Matt's Mexican Pizza Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1. Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Layer with half of the pepperoni, tomatoes, salsa, olives and cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Top with half of the lettuce. Make a second pizza with the remaining ingredients. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 719 calories, 44 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 2,054 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Matt's Mexican Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.