My brother and I have fond childhood memories of Saturday morning breakfasts on our Minnesota farm. It was big production, with everyone involved. That's where we developed our love of cooking.—Matt Walter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Layer with half of the pepperoni, tomatoes, salsa, olives and cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Top with half of the lettuce. Make a second pizza with the remaining ingredients. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Matt's Mexican Pizza in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p47
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Matt's Mexican Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review