- tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7
- minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add plantains and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 20 minutes or until plantains are tender, stirring
- occasionally. Stir in peanuts. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 9
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 188 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.