Master Holiday Cookie Mix
Simplify your cookie baking with this master mix—it's ideal for this busy time of year. With the mix made and refrigerated, over the course of a week, with a few additional ingredients, you can make four delectable cookies. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
156 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla. Combine flour and salt;
- gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Master Cookie Mix may be used to prepare the following recipes: Easy
- Almond Bars, Chocolate-Hazelnut Pinwheels, Holiday Thumbprint
- Cookies and Peppermint Twists. Yield: 6 cups.