“A handful of ingredients, a pot and a bowl are all you need to quickly make a great side that goes with any meal. These are my favorite potatoes!” —Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
- 10 medium potatoes (3 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mashed Potatoes with a Kick in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p43
Reviews for Mashed Potatoes with a Kick
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review