Mashed Potato Layer Bake Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep Time: 40 min Total Time: 1 Hour YIELD:14 servings
- 3-1/4 pounds baking potatoes (about 9), peeled, chopped and cooked
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes (about 1 large), peeled chopped and cooked
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- 1. HEAT over to 375°F.
- 2. PLACE potatoes in separate bowls. Add half each of the cream cheese spread, sour cream and pepper to each bowl; mash until potatoes are creamy.
- 3. STIR half the Parmesan into white potatoes, then stir half the cheddar into sweet potatoes. Layer half each of the potatoes in 2-qt. clear casserole. Repeat layers.
- 4. BAKE 15 min. Top with remaining cheeses; bake 5 min. or until melted. Yield: 14 servings.
1 serving equals 160 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC