- 3-1/4 pounds baking potatoes (about 9), peeled, chopped and cooked
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes (about 1 large), peeled chopped and cooked
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- HEAT over to 375°F.
- PLACE potatoes in separate bowls. Add half each of the cream cheese spread, sour cream and pepper to each bowl; mash until potatoes are creamy.
- STIR half the Parmesan into white potatoes, then stir half the cheddar into sweet potatoes. Layer half each of the potatoes in 2-qt. clear casserole. Repeat layers.
- BAKE 15 min. Top with remaining cheeses; bake 5 min. or until melted. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Mashed Potato Layer Bake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Mashed Potato Layer Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2010
This is a great recipe! I have made it several times for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it!