- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Turn onto a well-floured surface. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place 2
- in. apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten to 1/2-in. thickness.
- Cover and let rise for 15 minutes or until almost doubled. Melt the
- remaining butter.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the
- center of each ball; brush with butter and fill with a rounded
- teaspoon of filling.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk;
- drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 161 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.