- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and beans.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mashed Potato Hot Dish
Sort By :
Instead of cream of chicken use tomato soup and this what my family calls Shepherd's Pie
Quick and easy and very good!!! I did use about a can and a half of the cream of chicken soup because we like it creamy.
This is a huge thumbs up in our house! I no longer make just a single batch-I always have to double it!
I used veggie beef crumbles and cream of mushroom soup instead of chicken because I'm vegetarian. I also added sauteed onion and garlic and added some pepper and thyme to the "beef". Instead of butter for potatoes I use a little mayo and olive oil, salt and milk. This was really good and could be served with a salad for a complete meal. Quick too, will definitely make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >