Mashed Potato for One Recipe
With two dance classes, bowling and crafting each week, this easy recipe is perfect when I need an out-of-the-ordinary side dish but have little time.—Winifred Chesborough, Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or pinch dill weed
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, mash all ingredients until smooth. Spoon into a small microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 30 seconds or until heated through. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 163 calories, 6g fat (0g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Mashed Potato for One
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC