With two dance classes, bowling and crafting each week, this easy recipe is perfect when I need an out-of-the-ordinary side dish but have little time.—Winifred Chesborough, Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Recommended: 80 Recipes for Serious Potato Lovers
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or pinch dill weed
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, mash all ingredients until smooth. Spoon into a small microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 30 seconds or until heated through. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mashed Potato for One in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p10
Reviews for Mashed Potato for One
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review