Mashed Potato Artichoke Bake Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Mash potatoes with the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, butter and seasonings. Stir in artichokes and onion.
- 2. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 362 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 569mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Mashed Potato Artichoke Bake
"This is delicious - I'm always looking for new recipes with artichokes, and this is a great one."
"Very, very delicious!!"