Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add cauliflower; cook, covered, 8-12 minutes or until very tender. Drain.
- 2. Mash cauliflower, adding cheese, butter, seasonings and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Mashed Cauliflower
"This was simple to make. It was very tasty as is. However, for personal preference I added a little extra butter and pepper."