Mashed Cauliflower Au Gratin Recipe
- 2 large heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Italian-style panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cauliflower in a stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until very tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Mash cauliflower; stir in cheeses, cubed butter and seasonings. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter until evenly coated; sprinkle over cauliflower mixture. Bake, uncovered, 40-50 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Mashed Cauliflower Au Gratin(11)
Sort By :
Excellent! The whole family loved it.
I just loved it :) Easy to prepare
My husband and I love this. I only make about half of the recipe. I probably end up with a little more cheese by doing this, but we love cheese. Be sure to use freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Yum, this was very good, I was excited to make it, it was easy, too, but next time I'll omit the bread crumbs, I didn't care for the topping.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cauliflower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >