- combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking
- pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of
- pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Before serving, prepare
- topping mix according to package directions. Garnish cheesecake with
- whipped topping; drizzle with caramel. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 470 calories, 36 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.