- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces wide noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in next nine ingredients. Spoon into a greased 3-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 473 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 1,256 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Marzetti
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.