- 24 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- Additional seafood seasoning
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice and seafood seasoning. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with additional seafood seasoning. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Maryland Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p12
Reviews for Maryland Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review