- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- BRING all ingredients except cheese to boil in large saucepan.
- SIMMER on medium-low heat 6 to 8 min. or until macaroni is tender.
- SERVE topped with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marvelous Minestrone in KRAFT® Grated Parmesan 2014
Reviews for Marvelous Minestrone
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review