Marvelous Mediterranean Vegetables Recipe
- 3 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 each medium sweet red, orange and yellow peppers. sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the mushrooms, peppers and zucchini. Add the asparagus, onion, tomatoes, peas, broccoli and olives. Pour vinaigrette into bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Discard marinade. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Place on a serving plate; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Marvelous Mediterranean Vegetables
Sort By :
"My husband and I love this recipe!!! The vegetables were so good. We will make it quite often."
"These were the first to go. I marinated them in a large bowl because I didn't have a large enough plastic bag. I also used the metal pan poked with holes on the grill. They were really delicious!"
"These were the best grilled vegetables I have ever eaten. Serves far more than recipe states!"
"This was tasty and had something for everyone - but older son doesn't like peppers, but eats broccoli and zucchini and my little one doesn't like zucchini but loves peppers. The seasoning was really nice and the feta really gave it that punch of flavor."