With so many barbecues in the summer, I created this simple, tasty dish to complement any entree. I like to prepare it earlier in the day and let it marinate, then I just throw it on the grill.—Cathy Godberson, Oakville, Ontario
- 3 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 each medium sweet red, orange and yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the mushrooms, peppers and zucchini. Add the asparagus, onion, tomatoes, peas, broccoli and olives. Pour vinaigrette into bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Discard marinade. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Place on a serving plate; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Marvelous Mediterranean Vegetables in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p67
Reviews for Marvelous Mediterranean Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review