- 3 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 each medium sweet red, orange and yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the mushrooms, peppers and zucchini. Add the asparagus, onion, tomatoes, peas, broccoli and olives. Pour vinaigrette into bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Discard marinade. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Place on a serving plate; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Marvelous Mediterranean Vegetables
"Made these grilled yesterday for my family. So good and the aroma that filled the air was so inviting. This is a keeper!"
"Really good. I added salt, pepper, and garlic powder."
"I'm giving this 5 stars before I even try it because I love the loading up of all those vegetables along with Feta cheese; I will have to halve it for the two of us and since we live in a retirement community apartment where no open fires are allowed, I will either broil or bake at a high temp. Either way, I know we'll really enjoy this method of eating our veggies!"
"My husband and I love this recipe!!! The vegetables were so good. We will make it quite often."
"These were the first to go. I marinated them in a large bowl because I didn't have a large enough plastic bag. I also used the metal pan poked with holes on the grill. They were really delicious!"