- Stir in 1/4 cup cilantro.
- Spread 2/3 cup filling down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and
- place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa, tomato sauce and remaining
- cilantro; pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake
- at 375° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada equals 336 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 749 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.