- speed until creamy (do not overmix).
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with 1 cup filling.
- Top with second cake layer. Spread remaining filling over top of
- cake to within 1 in. of edges. Frost sides and top edge of cake with
- 2 cups frosting.
- Press almonds into sides of cake. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 591 calories, 37 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.