Martini Cheese Dip
After tasting a delicious cheese dip at a party, I experimented at home and came up with my own version. It’s fun to serve in a martini glass alongside colorful fresh vegetables.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until blended. Stir
- in the olives, vodka, olive juice and pepper. Refrigerate for at
- least 2 hours. Spoon into a martini glass if desired. Serve with
- vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetables) equals 106 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.