- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until blended. Stir in the olives, vodka, olive juice and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Spoon into a martini glass if desired. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Martini Cheese Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p70
Reviews for Martini Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review