- Cool corn slightly; remove kernels from cobs. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, red pepper, avocado, taco sauce, 1
- tablespoon lime juice, cilantro, lime peel, and remaining chili
- Drizzle remaining lime juice over fish; cut into 1/2-in. cubes.
- Add to corn mixture. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tacos equals 446 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.