Marshmallow Treat Pops
My son took these to his first bake sale at school and was the hit of the class. I wrapped the pops in clear plastic wrap, tied them with decorative ribbon and stuck the sticks into a piece of Styrofoam for an attractive display.Linda Dyches, Round Rock, Texas
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 24 Popsicle sticks
- 9 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Decorating sprinkles
- 9 ounces white candy coating
- In a large saucepan, combine butter and marshmallows. Cook and stir
- over low heat until melted and smooth. Place the cereal in a large
- bowl; add the marshmallow mixture and stir until combined. Shape
- into 2-in. balls; gently insert a Popsicle stick into the center of
- each ball.
- In a microwave, melt milk chocolate candy coating; stir until smooth.
- Dip half of the treats in chocolate, allow excess to drip off.
- Decorate with sprinkles. Repeat with the white candy coating and
- remaining treats and decorating sprinkles. Place on waxed paper
- until set. Yield: 2 dozen.