Kids will love making these as much as teachers enjoy receiving them. These cute snowmen are sure to bring smiles all around. And the best part? They melt beautifully in hot chocolate. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing
- 5 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 18 large marshmallows
- 6 small wooden skewers
- Orange and black decorating icing
- For hats, spoon six 1/2-teaspoon rounds of candy coating onto waxed
- paper. Dip six marshmallows in remaining coating and place in the
- center of each round; let stand until set.
- On each skewer, thread two plain marshmallows and one hat. Use
- decorating icing to draw faces and arms. Yield: 6 snowmen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 snowman equals 191 calories, 7 g fat (6 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.