Talk about scrumptious summer desserts - this one is colorful, cool and sweet. Fresh raspberries are my favorite fruit, and pie's my favorite dessert...so this is the perfect combination for me! I think you'll enjoy it, too.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- Combine crust ingredients. Press into a 9-in. pie plate; chill.
- Meanwhile, heat marshmallows and milk in a saucepan over low until smooth. Cool. Fold in cream and food coloring if desired. Spoon half into the crust. Top with half the raspberries. Repeat layers. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Raspberry Pie in Country Extra July 1992, p51
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Marshmallow Raspberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2013
"My whole family LOVED this pie. I did add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 3/4 teaspoon almond flavouring to the marshmallow mixture. This recipe is now in my favourites file."