- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"Yum! This is so decadent, I could eat the whole pie in one sitting! (Although, my husband and sons would be fighting me for it! Will definitely make again."
"I'm not a pumpkin fan but this recipe sounded so good I couldn't pass it but. Even my picky young boys loved this one. It will be at out next few holiday meals!"
"Let me preface this by saying I am not a fan of pumpkin pie, but I decided to try this one since it sounded a little different. It was excellent! I added 1/8 t of ground cloves and used light cool whip. Update:2nd time we made it, my daughter used the entire 8oz cool whip, it set up even better than last time."