- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"I made this and it is soooooooooo easy, I thought the spice was a bit strong but my husband was all over it, next time I will use, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, but this recipe is a keeper for sure"
"I made this for our potluck dinner Wednesday. It was a big hit. I had so many compliments on how good it is. Plus you don't have to bake it. It was delicious. There were not any leftovers. I will make this for one of my Thanksgiving desserts."
"I don't know what went wrong but it was terrible. Must say I don't usually have a bomb as this one but I'm not even going to try again."
"cchiado the recipe calls for a cup of pumpkin, not a can."
"What size can of pumpkin?"