- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 40 large marshmallows
- 20 wooden pop sticks
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, shredded coconut or finely chopped nuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips with oil; stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows on each pop stick. Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat; allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings as desired. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate until set. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Pops
"Why not roll them in graham cracker crumbs after they have been coated with chocolate? Instant S'Mores!"
"Can't stop eating these.......Wow! Amazing!"
"It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Top drawer. I always have the makings on hand so I can whip these up quick. Easy treat that isn't a calorie bomb."
"My boys would love making these. I wonder if it would work with the Magic Shell coating for ice cream?"
"My kids and I loved making these for class parties when they were younger. Great fun for young cooks....and tastes wonderful as well!! :)"
"My son is 8 today and we made these to take to school for his friends. We got rave reviews!!!! He was so proud that he made them."
"Finally a new treat that my grand nieces and nephews like as do their parents."
"What's not to like, Marshmallows and chocolate are an ideal combination for the young and young at heart!"