- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 40 large marshmallows
- 20 Popsicle sticks
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, flaked coconut and ground walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil. Stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows onto each wooden pop stick. Roll marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat. Allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings of your choice. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Pops
Sort By :
"Can't stop eating these.......Wow! Amazing!"
"It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Top drawer. I always have the makings on hand so I can whip these up quick. Easy treat that isn't a calorie bomb."
"My boys would love making these. I wonder if it would work with the Magic Shell coating for ice cream?"
"My kids and I loved making these for class parties when they were younger. Great fun for young cooks....and tastes wonderful as well!! :)"