Making these pops is a fun activity for a children's party because any age can participate. The pops can also be customized for holidays or special occasions by rolling them in coordinating colored sprinkles. —Marcia Porch, Winter Park, Florida
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 40 large marshmallows
- 20 Popsicle sticks
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, flaked coconut and ground walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil. Stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows onto each wooden pop stick. Roll marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat. Allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings of your choice. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Marshmallow Pops in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p41
Reviews for Marshmallow Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review