Marshmallow Pecan Fudge Recipe
Rich and creamy chocolate covers chewy marshmallows and crunchy nuts in this fantastic fudge. It disappears quickly from my holiday candy tray.—Jan Lutz, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:81 servings
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle marshmallows and pecans into pan.
- 2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the milk chocolate, German chocolate and remaining butter. Cook over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Pour over marshmallows and pecans. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- 3. Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Discard foil; cut candy into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 pounds.
1 piece equals 61 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC