Marshmallow Pecan Fudge
Rich and creamy chocolate covers chewy marshmallows and crunchy nuts in this fantastic fudge. It disappears quickly from my holiday candy tray.Jan Lutz, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
81 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon
- butter. Sprinkle marshmallows and pecans into pan.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the milk chocolate, German
- chocolate and remaining butter. Cook over low heat until smooth,
- stirring frequently. Pour over marshmallows and pecans. Refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Discard foil; cut candy into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 61 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.