Marshmallow Lime Salad Recipe
Cool, fluffy and green, this salad has lots of kid appeal despite the cottage cheese and mayonnaise mixed in it. My daughter enjoyed this salad as a child, and now her two children love it, too.—Fleda Collins, Talbott, Tennessee
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve both packages of gelatin in boiling water. Add marshmallows and stir until dissolved. Chill until partially set.
- 2. Combine the pineapple, cottage cheese and mayonnaise; stir into gelatin. Pour into a 9-in. square dish. Chill until firm. Yield: 9-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 259 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Marshmallow Lime Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC