- 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from the heat. Cool, stirring occasionally. Stir in extract. Fold in pineapple and whipped cream.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press 1-1/2 cups into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread with pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Graham Dessert
"1 cup of whipping cream = 2 cups whipped topping"
"I made the filling and put in two 9 oz. graham cracker pie shells. It worked out perfectly! Excellent recipe - will certainly make again."
"Excellent. Add 1 TBSP sugar to the crust mixture and pre-bake the crust for 12 minutes at 325 degrees makes it outstanding!"
"Have you considered trying a lemon flavor? or orange? Strawberry might work as well."
"Are there any other flavors that can be used in this recipe? It sounds so good but I don't care for pineapple."