Kids of all ages can help prepare these easy-to-make treats. With just three ingredients that I often keep on hand, they can be put together at a moment's notice.Nancy Foust, Stoneboro, Pennsylvania
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate decorating gel or assorted candies
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Stir in marshmallows until coated. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls
- onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes.
- Decorate with gel or candies for eyes. Cool completely. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: about 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 137 calories, 6 g fat (6 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.