Marshmallow Ghosts Recipe
Kids of all ages can help prepare these easy-to-make treats. With just three ingredients that I often keep on hand, they can be put together at a moment's notice.—Nancy Foust, Stoneboro, Pennsylvania
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate decorating gel or assorted candies
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in marshmallows until coated. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes.
- 2. Decorate with gel or candies for eyes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 15 servings.
1 each: 137 calories, 6g fat (6g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Marshmallow Ghosts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC