It's nearly impossible to resist this rich chocolate delight. Chock-full of marshmallows and graham crackers, no one will believe that this tantalizing treat is low in fat. —Holly Mann, Temple, New Hampshire
48 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set
- aside. In a small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips
- with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool for 2
- minutes. Stir in vanilla. Fold in marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 48 pieces.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 41 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0.55 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.