- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool for 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Fold in marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 48 pieces. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Marshmallow Fudge
"Can someone explain the "2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces"? Is this literally 2 crackers or perhaps 2 cups?"
"I made this for refreshments for church after the service, and got lots of complements. However, next time I think I will use regular milk chocolate instead of semisweet. Also, I added the vanilla at the same time as the chocolate chips, and I'm glad I did since it was so thick that I don't think I could have added it after letting it cool 2 minutes. It was hard to cut."
"I make this fudge all the time. It is easy and the best tasting."
"Mmmmmmmm, this fudge is incredible! And very easy to make, too."
"This recipe is sooo easy and very yummy. One of my family's new favorite. I can't wait to make it again."
"recipes sounds delicious but was wondering if you can use regular condensed milk, I know there are more calories but I picked up regular can milk instead of condensed but have regular (not fat free in my pantry so wanted to substitute that for fat free but was afraid the consistency wouldn't be the same."
"A definite yes on making this again. Such a fun, easy and tasty recipe!"
"My daughter is allergic to nuts, so I wanted to find a fudge recipe that still had "crunch" to it. This was a big hit with the whole family! Graham crackers weren't really crunchy, but just right in our opinion. Only thing I did different was add an extra 1/2 tsp of vanilla and used cinnamon-sugar gramcrackers cause that's all I had on hand. Extra yummy, easy to make, and definitely takes care of a sweet tooth!"