Marshmallow Fudge Topping Recipe
My sister and I have both served this for family gatherings and we've always received compliments. Not only is it great over ice cream, it's also tasty with fresh fruit or pound cake.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Ice cream
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: about 1/3 cup.
2 tablespoon: 158 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Marshmallow Fudge Topping
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC