My sister and I have both served this for family gatherings and we've always received compliments. Not only is it great over ice cream, it's also tasty with fresh fruit or pound cake.
Featured In: Top 10 Recipes for Fudge
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Ice cream
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: about 1/3 cup.
Originally published as Marshmallow Fudge Topping in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p286
Reviews for Marshmallow Fudge Topping
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review