My sister and I have both served this for family gatherings and we've always received compliments. Not only is it great over ice cream, it's also tasty with fresh fruit or pound cake.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Ice cream
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: about 1/3 cup.
Originally published as Marshmallow Fudge Topping in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p286
Reviews for Marshmallow Fudge Topping
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review