Marshmallow Fruit Salad
Christine Mills relies on convenient cans of pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges to speed up this marshmallow fluff. The Buffalo, New York subscriber dresses up the salad a bit by stirring in the rich sour cream and chopped pecans for a pleasant crunch.
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large serving bowl, combine the fruit, pecans and sour cream.
- Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 252 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.