Christine Mills relies on convenient cans of pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges to speed up this marshmallow fluff. The Buffalo, New York subscriber dresses up the salad a bit by stirring in the rich sour cream and chopped pecans for a pleasant crunch.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large serving bowl, combine the fruit, pecans and sour cream. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Marshmallow Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p19
Reviews for Marshmallow Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review