- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 large fresh plums, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mash and strain raspberries, reserving juice. Discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, sugar and raspberry juice; set aside.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread fruit and marshmallows. Combine lemon juice and honey; brush over fruit.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Place kabobs over drip pan and grill over indirect medium heat for 2-4 minutes or until marshmallows are golden, turning frequently. Serve with raspberry sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Fruit Kabobs
Sort By :
"The idea of the fruit and marshmallows on the kabobs was fun. The kids liked it, but unfortunately I didn't care for the raspberry dipping sauce and the marshmellows cooked (and melted) way too fast so some of the fruit was still not grilled up. My BBQ is old school, so when it's on, it's on and I can't adjust for different heat settings. It might be fun to try over a campfire as a smores alternative."