Marshmallow Fruit Dip Recipe
You can whip up this sweet and creamy dip in just ten minutes! “I like to serve it in a bowl surrounded by fresh-picked strawberries at spring brunches or luncheons,” notes Cindy Steffen of Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:40 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until blended. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Serve with fruit. Yield: 5 cups.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC