Marshmallow Fruit Dip
You can whip up this sweet and creamy dip in just ten minutes! “I like to serve it in a bowl surrounded by fresh-picked strawberries at spring brunches or luncheons,” notes Cindy Steffen of Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until blended. Fold in
- whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Serve with fruit. Yield: 5