You can whip up this sweet and creamy dip in just ten minutes! “I like to serve it in a bowl surrounded by fresh-picked strawberries at spring brunches or luncheons,” notes Cindy Steffen of Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until blended. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Serve with fruit. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Marshmallow Fruit Dip in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p11
Reviews for Marshmallow Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review